Tuesday, June 28, 2016

What Incompetent Climate Science Has Wrought: A Criminal Conspiracy on the Left, an Elitist Disregard on the Right



I want to write only about science here (and I won't take any political comments), but I have found that I cannot. Suppressive, false dogmas are ascendant, not just among scientists, but among our political leaders. And the latter need to be addressed, and reined in from what has become, on one side at least, criminal activity at the highest level against the fundamental right of freedom of speech itself, which above all else allows us to call ourselves members of a free society.

This blog is primarily meant to inform the world of the results of my unprecedented research into the "ancient mysteries" of man on Earth, results which constitute the greatest scientific discovery in history: The deliberate re-formation of the Earth and solar system, less than 20,000 years ago, according to a great design that was meant to be discovered, when man's knowledge about his world grew enough to find and prove it for what it is. Those results indicate a new paradigm is needed for scientific investigation, across all of modern physical science (including physics itself, the most fundamental physical science), but especially in the earth and life sciences (whose central theories are, respectively, plate tectonics and--even more fundamental--undirected evolution of all that we observe on the Earth--this is the extended Darwinian paradigm). The Great Design of the "gods" which I found, and thoroughly verified, immediately disproves the fundamental assumption, against design, underlying the Darwinian paradigm, and thus also casts down all the theories that currently guide scientific research in every field, and which proceed from that false but religiously-held assumption.

That, readers, is where I am coming from; that is my world, my sure knowledge of the sure truth. Now here is the wider world: The Democratic Party platform calls for prosecuting global warming skeptics. With that official platform, the entire political Left is engaged in outright criminal conspiracy, in my view, based only on the blatant political lie, "the science is settled". It is NOT settled; it is totally incompetent, as I showed here, and here, and here, and here, and in other posts over the last 5 and 1/2 years (entirely on my own, I must add -- I don't need "Big Oil" to find the scientific truth, that consensus climate science is a false science).

The Democratic Platform Drafting Committee heeded the words of the notoriously incompetent climate scientist, Michael Mann, in their deliberations. He is quoted as telling them:

"Fundamentally, I’m a climate scientist and have spent much of my career with my head buried in climate-model output [which has been shown not to agree with reality--HDH] and observational climate data trying to tease out the signal of human-caused climate change....What is disconcerting to me and so many of my colleagues is that these tools that we’ve spent years developing increasingly are unnecessary because we can see climate change, the impacts of climate change, now, playing out in real time, on our television screens, in the 24-hour news cycle."

That is either a bald-faced lie (he is, after all, referring to the WEATHER, and it is as it has always been, not "unprecedented"), or the cry of a deluded soul, committed to a lie, unable to face the real truth, that there is no valid climate science, and he has only been trying, all these years, to "tease out the signal of human-caused climate change" (and, quite apparently, cannot think outside of that benighted mindset, to see that there is only repeating, natural variability to be seen).

And, on the Republican side, famous political commentator George Will has just left the Republican party, in determined denial of Donald Trump. This is an insane escalation of the Conservative disgust with its own Republican Party, which got Obama re-elected in 2012 by refusing to vote Republican. "He cut off his nose to spite his face" comes to mind. I find the insanity has spread to both the Left and the Right. Only Trump, whatever you think of his character, Mr. Will and many others, shows any inclination to beat back that insanity. Only he shows any ability to recognize it AS insanity. And recognizing it as insanity is paramount now--otherwise it will only get worse.

2 comments:

  1. I have no problem assessing Mann's behaviour as a bald faced lie in furtherance of a UN ploy to tax energy on a global basis rather than as self delusion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Afternoon, opit,

      And I have no problem with your assessment (after all, I called it a "criminal conspiracy" in this post), except to say I think it is neck and neck which of the two explanations best fits, for any given individual climate alarmist. I might better have written above, "That is either JUST a bald faced lie..." or that it is ALSO (delusion)... (as in other posts I have consistently referred to them as the Insane Left--not our grandfathers' Left, but a full-out radicalized Left, at war with America and Western Civilization)

      Above all, I am a hard, competent scientist, and however anyone wants to spin the political "debate" (alias war), the scientific point has to be that the world's climate scientists are all incompetent, and there is no valid global climate science today. I summarized the situation in a 2013 post, "The System Is Broken: Incompetent Science and Insane Politics", and I stand by that description.

      Delete